Most of you know me but in case you didn't know... I am a stay at home mom and I love it. I love to read, shop and do home improvements. I am a Jack of all trades and master of none! I love to do just about everything. Our favorite activities to do as a family are bike rides, vacations and the beach.My very best friend in the world is Rangi!
"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil." John 17:14-15
2 comments:
We love Rigdon and are proud of him too! It seemed like he had a really great year with Mrs. Lind! How is his frog doing?
Oops! That last comment was from me...Jenni! I was on a different accout...long story. Anyway, good job Rig!
Jenni
Post a Comment