Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Night...the party is almost over!

Grandpa helping Caroline get her present out.
It was so fun to have our WHOLE family together for Christmas, that was probably my favorite thing. 
Rangi made a DELICIOUS Christmas dinner all by himself, including his mom's famous ham recipe and lots of great sides. He has been SO helpful while I have been down, especially taking care of my family and all the Christmas "duties".  

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas, I love your idea for the traditional Christmas dinner. I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how you were doing, now I can see why you haven't been blogging. Bedrest at Christmastime is just cruel, someday this kid is going to owe you big time for that:)

Mindy said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas. It looks like you were still able to do a lot even on bed rest. Nothing gets YOU down!