Saturday, May 23, 2009
F.Y.I.
I am publishing my blog from last year, which has changed the way I am blogging this year. I am making it more for myself and my family- it is more of our lives, and my thoughts. This may or may not bore you, but at least now you know. It is also becoming my creative outlet. I really like to paint and redecorate, but you can only paint so many rooms and things before you run out of money and things to paint. This is also a lot less time consuming, especially when you blog the way I do...when it rains it pours! I actually write many blog posts in my head daily, few ever see the actual blog because I try to at least get the most memorable stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm always excited for more blogging. You can schedule blog posts to happen. This is something I do when I write a bunch at the same time, then I schedule one for each day of the week. Your kids are all looking so cute. Can't wait to see you guys this summer.
Post a Comment