Thursday, May 28, 2009
Swimming Lessons
So Caroline is taking Swimming lessons right now ( I like to do the lessons before summer starts so the kids are all water safe and we get the most bang for our buck). A little background...Rig and Livi both swam early and had no fear of the water. Caroline on the other hand has a love obsession for her "ring" and thinks that she swims perfectly well ( with it of course). The first day of swim lessons she sat on the step and pulled the I don't speak or understand a word card. She did let the teacher pull her around the pool in her arms. Afterwards the teacher said to pepper her with compliments to build her confidence. Reluctantly and trying to be a little honest on the way to the car I said, "Wow Caroline, you did pretty good today"! To which she replied, "Well I didn't do bery (very) good". (I had to look away to hide my smile-she's no dummy, she knows when she's being lied to). I then said, "yea that's true, but you are going to do VERY good tomorrow right?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is to cute. i should ask you where you do your swimming lessons. mason has the same problem as rigdon...a height issue. :)
i wishi could give her lessons! post pictures i want to see oneof her in a swimsuuit. forgive the typing im not very goods at one handed typing yet and the spacebar key startles sleeping penny.
Post a Comment