Monday, June 8, 2009

May...

In May I also tried to get a good picture of all four kids for which you can say..."better luck in June." 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Four kids all in one is a brave adventure. I have very few and I take pictures all the time. DId you notice that my Christmas card wasn't even with all the kids together. I took individuals and then made four boxes.

I think you did a great job. Keep taking them. THey change so fast. it's fun to see them all together.

Kudos to you!!!

cheryl said...

I think they look so cute. A little action going on, but not too much. I think it is great!

Lisa said...

I love the picture. Your kids are so cute, and your girls always look so put-together. Mine have wild hair in nearly every picture I take nowadays.
Your peach pie looks yummy too, it's making me hungry...

Rachel Elder said...

Sar.... lets be honest. Your... kids....cant ...look...bad. Period. Its a cute pic:)