
Livi wanted to have her birthday dinner somewhere they would sing to her, so we chose BJ's because we knew you got an awesome dessert for free on your birthday...what we didn't know is that it comes with one lonely candle and NO song. So sorry Livi better luck next year.(She did get an awesome birthday rap from her aunts that can be seen on Rangi's blog).

As you can see here she got some make-up that was immediately used to doll up Caroline for her birthday dinner out.

AND you may wonder if I have gone looney (yes actually I have) she also got a dog!!!*

Cupcakes to share with her class because we started school obscenely early (August 10th). She is SUPPOSED to have a summer birthday for which I also had to send in stuff for in JUNE!!!(for kindergarten).

* Why a dog you may ask? Well my sweet husband promised Livi a furry pet for her birthday about 6 months ago. She never forgot and as the big day got closer the furry pet had to be chosen. Knowing that I would be the major caretaker of this pet, despite the fact that my husband made the promise, I had to choose well. No hamster or anything else that would smell up the inside of the house and have a cage to be regularly cleaned. Rabbits, well we've done that before and they are more work than you would think and not always friendly. Then we got an offer hard to refuse... a two year old dog belonging to aunt Roxanne with a return policy you can't even get at Costco. So far so good. He puts up with quite a lot from the girls and other than attracting flies we like him a lot!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Livi! It looks like she had a fun one. I better not let Annabelle see this blog, or she will feel majorly jipped on her Birthday! I am glad she had such a fun day and week!
I don't know how I missed the cute birthday pictures of Livi . She is so cute and truly a sweetheart; and lucky to have a Mom that has such fun parties too!
Post a Comment