Monday, September 7, 2009

Surprise!

I almost forgot that one of Livi's best surprises was that my sister and her kids surprised us by showing up at the party!!! They also spent the rest of the weekend with us having fun!
Here is Rig on scout night at the Quakes the only bad surprise of this night was that there was a flag ceremony beforehand that I didn't ever hear about because e-mailing me is not a way to tell me something. I was really bummed, but Rigdon never even knew and we ended up having a great time and ending with one of the best fireworks shows ever!
Here is Livi and my mom (grandma LeeAnn) celebrating their birthdays together (only 2 days apart). We sure love you mom and hope you always know it!

3 comments:

korie said...

Great posts Sara. That Livi sure is a cutie. Don't forget we want dibs on the dog.

Robby said...

Hi Sara... thanks for the cute picture of Syd and Caroline. We had so much fun while we were there and appreciate you taking time out of your busy life to just hang for a couple of days. I meant to get a thank you card out but, well... maybe next time!! And oh ya... if you think it seems like you did nothing all day long, try actually doing nothing... I bet you'd be surprised!! Love you!

cheryl said...

What a darling grandma and granddaughter picture! Sorry I am so slow to comment.