Does anyone else get frustrated when they have spent the whole day cleaning and the house is trashed ten minutes after the kids get home? I may as well have been eating Bon Bons and watching T.V. by the time my husband gets home.
Oh Sara, I am SO GLAD that I am not the only one that this happens to!! If ever you do decide to sit around all day and eat bon bons please let me know because I think I could make a visit to share the day with you.
Most of you know me but in case you didn't know... I am a stay at home mom and I love it. I love to read, shop and do home improvements. I am a Jack of all trades and master of none! I love to do just about everything. Our favorite activities to do as a family are bike rides, vacations and the beach.My very best friend in the world is Rangi!
"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil." John 17:14-15
4 comments:
No offense Sara...but I have a really hard time picturing you eating bon bons or even sitting down for an entire day! :)
Oh Sara, I am SO GLAD that I am not the only one that this happens to!! If ever you do decide to sit around all day and eat bon bons please let me know because I think I could make a visit to share the day with you.
I just tell my husband that I watch tv and eat bon bons all day, so he has no expectations when he gets home.
This is the story of my life...
Post a Comment