


Jillian truly is the apple of our eye! We love her so much! She turned 8 months old on the day I took these pictures ( took me a while to blog). She is now 8 1/2 months old. She claps her hands, signs "more" when she is eating, pulls herself up to her knees (time to lower the crib) and always wants to be where the whole family is. She will happily sit outside on the grass and watch all the kids play.
9 comments:
Sara- your children are beautiful! I love these apple pictures. Also, I wanted to tell you that we have some great pictures of you guys and your kids from our wedding. If you want I can put them on a cd and mail them to you. If you don't want to post your address on your blog you can email me the address and I will get those to you asap! my email is sydneyljordan@gmail.com
So fun to see your beautiful children! We're looking forward to some fun "cousin camps" in the future with all our families...
Cutest pictures! She is so dang cute and getting so big!
You are such a good photographer... and she is so cute! I love that apple idea, so don't be mad if I try to copy it! We miss you and love you so much!!
These pictures are so cute! We can't wait to see her again.
darling!
She's adorable!
She is such a cutie!
she is so adorable!
Post a Comment