At the doctor's office, "mom if I am cute and reverent, will I get a sucker?" she doesn't know what to do when, she just knows those are important ones.
"Daddy is my best friend, but it's okay mom you can be my best friend too."
Lunch time almost daily, " Can we go get the kids now?"
We were talking about what sports Rigdon and Livi wanted to do in high school and Caroline says, " I want to be a stop signer when I get old enough just like at Rigdon and Livi's school." Apparently she wants to be a crossing guard, so we can take her out of gymnastics and save some money!
4 comments:
She is one cute kid!!
You Smarts sure make smart kids! I love your daughter- and her red hair.
haha... I love the best friend thing... is it all kids, or are girls just born with some sort of BFF homing instinct?? :) Love and miss you guys!!
Ba ha!!! Crossing Guard! I love it:) She is one of the FUNNIEST girls of all time. I miss you guys:(
Post a Comment