Friday, October 23, 2009

Loving Life

This is going to be the name of all my posts that simply share my feelings or insights about my life at the time. If you only come for pictures these will not appeal to you, if you think my last name has a connection to my intellectual prowess these may prove different. I am someone that sees the sunny side of life most of the time. My kids have really tested this side of me, although they truly are the sunshine in my life. I don't like laundry or mopping the floor, homework is a thorn in my side, but other than that I am extremely blessed. I love life. Right now I am loving our beautiful weather, LOVING that I made my first apple pie from scratch (crust and all). Loving Friday night football games with Rangi, the kids and lots of friends.

2 comments:

bonniemomof5 said...

You are funny, smart, and good at stuff. Give yourself a break. Thank you for being positive. Everyone needs a good dose of that in these trying times. I like that you always have a smile and a kind word for all that you meet.

korie said...

Love it Sara can't wait for more. Oh and I'll take some pie too. And a lesson on how to make them.