Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blessings

I am so blessed. Just want to list some of my blessings... the love of my life and best friend Rangi. Four beautiful kids. Healthy body, healthy mind. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. My family... I LOVE 'EM! My mom and dad-who raised me to be what I am (like it or not). My brothers and sisters- my best friends in the world (wish I could say city!) Jenni-everyone should have a friend like her! All my friends. Rangi's family... I LOVE THEM TOO! My house, my city, my kids' school, candles, holidays, vacations, disneyland, my bed, America, and have I mentioned BYU? I love that place and am so blessed to have gone there, it is truly a beautiful university! (and I am not just saying that because they beat the U today... we went to a game last week in the stadium and went to the bookstore which just renewed my gratitude.) My grandparents, Rangi's grandparents. Shopping. Garage Sales. Good Deals. Laughter! Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you added BYU to your list, I too have so many fond memories of those years I spent there. Are you going to be in utah for christmas? We are going to be there during christmas break, it has been 7 years since we've been to Utah so we are really excited.

jenni bishop said...

I am thankful for you too:)

Rachel Elder said...

Hooray for families and especially YARD SALES!!! ha ha:)

Derrick and Angie said...

That was fun to read! Also, I love the school your kids go to. It sounds like they do a lot of fun stuff. I love that project Rigdon did with the shark head. So add really good teacher/school for your kids to the list of things to be grateful for!! BTW, we will be in UT for christmas too. I will have to tell Lisa as well. we will be driving up to Idaho for most of the time, but maybe be down after christmas in provo area. Okay, that is enough info for one comment...

Dave said...

hey can you still not see my blog? cause id love some comments!