Wednesday, November 4, 2009

R.I.P.

Livi was all tuckered out after trick or treating and fell asleep on the couch while the other kids were looking thru obscene amounts of candy that I will consume most of.
Some years are better than others in our costume world. Rigdon was the bomb this year as Draco Malfoy; he looked just like him in the first movie!
Here he is fighting a dementor! (Although Malfoy would more likely be on his side).
Here we are at the school harvest party. I love this school and all of the neat things they do( for example they had a yo-yo expert come and do an assembly and teach the kids things like encouraging others and never giving up- and they have a yo-yo zone at school for the kids to practice yo-yo tricks in).
Here is Harry Potter with Malfoy; looking a little too friendly if you ask me.
Some more Halloween costume pictures...

I almost forgot that my dad and uncle Steve came out on Halloween night to trick or treat with us. It was fun to have them with us and I think that my dad took more pictures than I did if that is possible, love you dad!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Umm, bad sewing? I don't think so. Those costumes are adorable Sara, I don't know how you do it all. I love the pictures of Rigdon, it looks like he had a lot of fun with the draco role.

Jess Mac said...

Oh my goodness those witch costumes are soo cute. And I LOVE rigs costume!!!

Derrick and Angie said...

Rigdon and Hannah had the same idea! Hannah was Jinny Weasley and her best friend was Hermoine. As soon as I get my act together I will be blogging all about it. :) Your kids look adorable!