
Here is Rigdon... very proud of his school project. He got to choose a book to read (non-fiction of course for him) make a mask, and do an oral report. Rigdon LOVES to make things and had a blast paper mache-ing(?), spray painting and gluing this guy together. Needless to say he was a very proud boy; and I might add that he is quite the oral speaker. For Halloween they had to do a poem and he did his complete with actions, so of course the class expected no less this time, and he did not disappoint (according to his teacher).

Watch out JAWS!
5 comments:
That is an awesome shark! What a great kid. Tell him I said I'm so proud of him.
I never saw it!!! It looks awesome! Way better than Abbie's mask by far! He does crack me up with his oral reporting! It was cute that the class made him do his again because they loved it so much!
I love the Shark Attack project. That is totally awesome! It reminded me I wanted Rig to do his Halloween Poem for us while he was here. Darn!
The final word on my last comment, just for the record is D A R N. It looked like it could be something else.
I LOVE the side view picture. I can't stop smiling... it looks amazing. Good job Rig!!
Post a Comment