Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving '09

My little Turkeys!
Do you think she is excited to get her own personal Turkey?
Rachel and Danny played host to the kids table and my kids were thrilled to be so grown up. Maybe next year you guys will get your own turkeys!
Caroline was torn between eating hers and keeping it as a pet.
3 out of four not too bad. Have I mentioned how GRATEFUL I am for these kids?!
ALL eyes open and faces towards the camera...INCREDIBLE! I actually wish you could hear the amount of noise that went into this picture. Every adult in the room was doing their own personal "smile" rendition at the top of their lungs! It was hilarious. We are so grateful for these cousins.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your mini-turkey tradition, your kids must think it's so cool to get their own bird all to themselves. That looks like a lot of work though; you are officially supermom.

Sydney said...

Sara your kids look they should be in a gap commercial.

Rangi said...

What about her husband?