Rachel is right, because you hardly look pregnant when you are actually pregnant. But I truly hate that question, and you saw that first hand at Romans wedding.
OK. I can't believe anyone would ever ask anybody that, but especially you. Seriously, Sara, that is THE most ridiculous thing I've heard all day and I've been listening to two two-year olds talk about finding a "honey pot" so they can eat like Winnie the Pooh. That's just so wrong.
Sara, Now if this had been on April 1st I could have made some sense out of you saying this, but WHO would really say such a thing to YOU of all people? Were they mentally challenged?
Most of you know me but in case you didn't know... I am a stay at home mom and I love it. I love to read, shop and do home improvements. I am a Jack of all trades and master of none! I love to do just about everything. Our favorite activities to do as a family are bike rides, vacations and the beach.My very best friend in the world is Rangi!
"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil." John 17:14-15
5 comments:
Rachel is right, because you hardly look pregnant when you are actually pregnant. But I truly hate that question, and you saw that first hand at Romans wedding.
the lady that i work for asks me everyday if i'm eating enough for two. it's starting to give me a complex.
Thanks everyone for making me laugh...I can feel my belly shaking like a bowl full of jello:)
OK. I can't believe anyone would ever ask anybody that, but especially you. Seriously, Sara, that is THE most ridiculous thing I've heard all day and I've been listening to two two-year olds talk about finding a "honey pot" so they can eat like Winnie the Pooh. That's just so wrong.
Sara, Now if this had been on
April 1st I could have made some sense out of you saying this, but WHO would really say such a thing to YOU of all people? Were they mentally challenged?
Post a Comment