Friday, October 15, 2010

First Day of School !

I think we are closer to report cards than the first day of school... but here they are the big 4th and 2nd graders!
The walking crew... I love that these kids walk together and I am thrilled that two new kids moved onto our street and were added to the crew!
Caroline and I were both excited for our first day of pre-school...and can I say that I LOVE watching my daughter interact and learn at pre-school!
The first day of school is always exciting and tiring...Caroline tucked herself in for a nap after pre-school...and P.S. my dentist is going to be thrilled to see this picture!

2 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

That's so fun they can all walk to school together! Those will be such good memories for them. Everyone is lookin cute! ESPECIALLY that last pic of Lini. You might want to be careful....She might have those teeth til she's 23!!!

korie said...

I think you have a safety violation with that fan too! :)