
Well can you believe what is at the end of the rainbow? It's not a pot of gold after all it's a VW bus!

These rainbows were in front of our house the other day and it was gorgeous!!! My photography skills do not do it justice!

Drive-in movies with Lola. SO much fun... every family needs to do this more often!

My sister Jessica came to visit, we had a lot of fun going to the beach and Disneyland with her and our family is thrilled to have a red headed cousin. Jessica and I had a little modeling shoot on the beach... even though I am her older sister and could provide you with LOADS of entertainment, I will just post this picture of my beautiful sister with her darling baby. Love you Jess! (Dave- I can get you those pics :)

This is what you get for having a stranger take your picture.
2 comments:
Im so jealous of Lola and that Im not getting in on that fun!
(And SO true about strangers taking pics!)
Oh I wouldn't be embarrasses if you posted them all, I just wouldnt want all your other readers to start thinking "oh, that girl is so pretty, I could never be like that girl," cause that's not why they come here.
jk I would be really embarassed. thanks for not posting them.
Post a Comment