Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Line upon Liney

The other day Caroline told me that someone called her a "fat lady". I asked her how that made her feel, and she said it "made me feel bad because I'm not a lady". I am still laughing!
Not Caroline but... I just found a book from Livi's school that said- Things you know about rocks... (they have been learning about rocks for a few weeks now) she wrote, I know that rocks hurt people when you throw them. Sounds more like a lesson from the playground than the classroom to me.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Kids say the darnedest things. I loved that! They are so cute. Hope you guys have a fun Halloween!

Jess Mac said...

so funny. hey post pics of you and rangi as wayne and garth so we can have a wayne and garth off.

Carolee said...

Hi Sara, I am here in CA and would love to see you. When you get a chance could you email me your number cbiehn78@aol.com.