Seriously this is what is really happening in my life! (Jillian wants to be held all the time so I have to get creative sometimes).
Some of the more exciting things include season passes to Snow Valley.
Rigdon making his cake for the cub scout blue and gold dinner.
Sea World with the Bishops. The kids sat in the soak zone and they were not disappointed- they got soaked! It was so fun to watch them.
Caroline and Macie getting even wetter !!!
Jillian does not like the soak zone at Sea World but she LOVES her umbrella and raincoat and out enjoying the rain in the backyard.P.S. If you did not see my mother's day post you better check it out to see my MOST RECENT happening. I can tell you it is NOT vacuuming!
7 comments:
So fun to see what you guys have been up to! Rigdon is looking so grown up, I seriously can't believe he is already 10. We are excited to see you guys!
How can ours be 10 this year? We'll be celebrating in September. Love the photos! Your family is darling.
Wow your hair is so long!! I cant wait to come hang with you guys in July!
You are still just as funny and creative as ever!!! Call me when you are up here for sure...I've got someone for you to meet.
I love the updates too. It is making me even more excited you guys are coming (if that is possible!) You are dang inventive with your vacuum get up.
Call me when you get up here! I want to see you guys!!!!!!!!
I'm with you Jillian, walking in the rain with Charlie is one of my favorite activities. Great rain clothes!
Post a Comment