Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/11

Yesterday, the kids all wore red, white and blue to school (actually for that matter we all wore red white and blue) It is a school tradition. Olivia also got to say the pledge of allegiance on the intercom for the whole school. She was so excited she signed up weeks ago and kept asking me when it would be her turn, which I had no answer for and that is why I missed hearing it. She told me she was shaking the whole time! Pretty funny and cute! I also went and met Livi for lunch (me and you Beetle) because she is a little nervous to buy. It was fun to eat with Livi and her friends, and to see all the kids in their red, white and blue. We had a gorgeous night also, there were lots of clouds and a beautiful sunset which we were able to enjoy while tailgating with friends before the R.C.H.S. football game. It just seemed like a day worth documenting (for me).

3 comments:

korie said...

I got to hear it! It was the cutest thing. I knew it was her. I got to see her and her little friend run back to the class across the quad so excited at what they had just done. Smiles from ear to ear.

jenni bishop said...

I heard it too! It was cute! You could hear in her voice that she was a little nervous...that made it cuter!:)

Nicholas said...

Sarah McArthur,,,,,long time no talk what 8-9 years. We need to get our families together and catch up email me, nkc79@sbcglobal.net.....Nicholas Clark