
Livi really wanted a dog party as the theme for her birthday, reluctantly I agreed, but it was actually a lot of fun. The kids all brought a pet animal that they decorated for the dog show. They then showcased their animals to "who let the dogs out" on the stage. Each child received a trophy for their "award winning dogs"!

Of course Rangi thought beating a dog was the best part of the party!

You guessed it, hot dogs for lunch!

And my cake decorating skills should probably be locked up at the pound! (actually Marja thanks for the inspiration). Livi had a great time, she has great friends and loves her new presents! Thanks to everyone who came!!!
4 comments:
I love the dog show idea, how cute. Happy birthday to your little girl!
Oh and Sara if you ever come to New England (or if I come to california) I'll definitely get in the ocean with you. Most of the women I know don't like to play in the surf either.
wow! what a cute party. wish we had been invited. happy birthday livi!
You never seem to amaze me! You are such an awesome mom..your kids are sooo lucky to have you! Miss you!
CUTE!! I miss you[r family]. Tell those cute kids their old Aunt Jessica loves them and says hello!
Post a Comment