Friends for pizza
snowboard cake and my mad cake decorating skills
Rig and Rangi got home from the mountain just in time!


For Rigdon's birthday he wanted to go snowboarding. Rangi said he was a natural and by the end of the day was very confident. I am so grateful to have Rig in our family, I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. I love the relationship that he and Rangi have. Rigdon loves science, so much so that this year we gave him the options of a DS, a Wii and a telescope; and you guessed it, he wanted a telescope! In fact for his birthday he also got a chemistry set and a microscope (thanks grandma and grandpa Smart he LOVES it!!!) and glow in the dark planets that orbit his bed. He is a very unique boy and I love every bit of him! He is the BEST big brother and LOVES to help me by playing with his sisters. Happy ninth Rig!
5 comments:
I can't believe Rigdon is 9! Wow, that's crazy! So, are we not going to see you guys this summer? How's Rangi's knee? I really want to see you guys!!!
Rigdon is a very special kid and very much loved by our whole family!:)
Rigdon is such a great boy. He is so fun and yet so grown up for his age. It is a great combination.
P.S. Great Cake as always Sara! And thanks for all the fun pictures.
P.S. Thanks so much for the salad dressing maker. It is GREAT! I know I thanked Rangi, but never know if it gets back to you.
Rig is an awesome little guy. I swear he is more mature than me... which I guess isn't sayin much, but he really is so grown up! 9 kids? You guys have been busy! That looked liked a lot of fun. I am way impressed with the cake too! Mad cake decorator to the music of "Cool Operator" for next years rap...its gonna be legit!
Post a Comment