
Thoughts on Baby J. She is opinionated, she knows what she wants and screams until she gets it. She thinks she can do everything the other kids can do. She is busy and loves constant entertainment. She used to love to eat and now we have to trick her into it, this could be caused by the fact that she has only 2 teeth and is 15 months old...she's had everything soft to eat in the whole wide world! She says "hi" to everyone. Loves to play outside. Does NOT like to shop. Loves to crawl into my lap whenever I am sitting, and especially loves to read books with mama and be held. In short she keeps me very busy right now, and sometimes all I want to do is sit down with my own good book - but I can't imagine life with out her!
2 comments:
What a darling picture. She is so cute. I love her in that color.
Oh my, Sar, I LOVE the pic on the top of your blog. Its SO cute. It totally captures all of their personalities. Did you take it? Also Jillie, is SO cute. I love hearing about how your fam is growing and changing but hate that Im not witnessing all of it! :) I agree with Cher, Jillian looks really cute in that color, but as Rangi would say Redheads can wear anything...
People aren't lookin at the color their wearing...they're lookin at the color on the head:) ha ha
Post a Comment