
I want to be a baller, shot caller, 40 inch blades on the impala. ( that is from my days in Fontana). Anyway Livi finished her first season of Basketball, she LOVED it and we loved watching her. She has the best chance for basketball because she is the tallest kid in our family, although she lacks aggression because she is too sweet to steal the ball from anyone! Go Lady Hawks!
5 comments:
Go Livi! You are adorable. I am so sad I didn't get to see you play. I just hope Mom and Dad got some good video to show us.
Livi is such a doll. Being a nice player isn't such a bad thing. Beetle was always in trouble for befriending a wrestler by his older brothers, and he turned out Great.
Um... I dont see how Rocky missed the videos you sent! They were awesome. Whatever Livi lacks in aggression she makes up in cuteness. Good Job Livi!!
wow! you guys have been busy! i wish i was a lady hawk. i could use the exercise.
Aw! I want to see Livi play ball! By the way, I believe the lyric is "20 inch rims on the impala", but maybe in Fontana they have 40 inch blades on their impalas, for self-defense...
Post a Comment