Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WHY...

Why you may ask, have I not blogged in so long ? Well...

Earning awards...
Blue and Gold dinner, Rigdon earned his wolf badge
He made a cake to celebrate the scouts 100th birthday... his is a mountain of course.(the theme for his life right now).
A few days of Disneyland with the girls...

and a few with friends...
our HUGE project of ripping out the hill to plant a big garden...
more to come...
daddy daughter dates - going out for ice cream...
...and staying in to make a cake and swim in the spa just the two of them...
...hanging out in cabinets with cleaning supplies which is what keeps us the MOST busy!

6 comments:

Momnie said...

So fun to see your cute family...yes, real life does interfere with blogging! Kendra has the same problem, but it looks like you're keeping the camera close!

Rachel Elder said...

Okay, I want a copy of that pic of Jillie...she just looks too cute! And Ps. I really was wondering why you haven't been blogging. Glad you're back! :)

korie said...

You for got to include an injury. Haha Glad to see your on a roll.

cheryl said...

You guys are so busy, but it is looks so fun. I do remember those days. I miss them. Thanks for
sharing, I know it is hard to fit it all in.

cheryl said...

P.S. I loved your spring break pictures. I can't believe everything you guys fit in. That land rover sea rover, or what ever you want to call it looks awesome. Well worth the deal Rangi conjured up.

Jess Mac said...

Cabinets full of cleaning supplies are such a great place for babies to sit! Thats what I always say.

I am so jealous of your Disneyland lifestyle. Miss you.