Friday, October 1, 2010
BOO!
Did I scare you jumping back into the blogging world without warning?
Here are some of our family's ideas of fun in the summer... playing with cousins...
taking a picture of three toddlers? (it must be because I try to do it so often!)
feeding the ducks...
taking the kids to BYU and eating at the creamery is a tradition...
watching beautiful Utah summer skies...
spending time with dad all summer...
sleeping out in grandma and grandpa's backyard after a midnight weenie roast...
eating strawberries and cream at the rodeo...
chasing a cow for cash... who doesn't want to do that for fun! (even Caroline got in the mix this year... and just today she told me she wasn't that fast of a runner, but pretty fast because she almost got a cash off of the cow's tail.)
watching your kids CHASE a cow all over the arena...
mutton bustin' is definitely these girls idea of fun (too bad dad missed the sign-up)
Rangi's idea of fun is trying to fit his dad's foot into a boot, and Ricker seems to think it is fun too!
swimming is at the top of Caroline's summer fun list...

wrestling and taking third at a tournament is on Rigdon's fun list...
getting WORKED by a wave on her first day surfing and coming out laughing... fun for Livi
mom's idea of fun is having an awesome garden !!!
Summer fun for Rangi also includes working on Lola... (his beloved VW bus)
and growing a white T version of Nacho Libres mustache ( this entails NO fun for me at all)...
Rigdon officially grew up this summer by putting ALL the carnival rides including the zipper on his summer fun list!
Jillian's summer fun mostly entails looking cute and eating candy. She did get entered into a baby beauty contest but all of the judges were apparently blind because she didn't win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Cute post Sara- looks like you had a great summer! Sorry about Rangi's white T mustache- I bet he LOVED it and you HATED it! The day Rangi shaved that bad boy off...fun for Sara!!
YOU'RE BACK!!! Oh how I have missed your blog! That pic of Rangi trying to put the boot on Ricker is HILARIOUS. Also, Rang's stache is comin in sweet. I like the way they look, but recently Danny grew one and they aren't fun to kiss, yuck. Really cute pics of everyone though. Im glad we got to spend some time with you this summer. Cant wait to see you guys! :D
ps. The baby contest was rigged!
I had wondered if you'd gone to blog retirement - who am I to talk - I keep ditching mine.
Lots of Summer fun!!
My favorite image is of Caroline in the pool with the straw hat on. Priceless!!!
Welcome Back! I agree with Rachel, I had a good laugh out loud when I saw the boot pic. Mainly because I remember at the rodeo Ricker kept saying he needed to get home and get that boot off.(too bad you don't have that pic too)
All of your summer pictures are great! We will see you soon!
I had so much fun looking at all your pics. Your kids are beautiful, well Rigdon is handsome of course. Seriously, you guys have the cutest family! We got to hang out with Sarah and Rocky and Ellie this weekend. It was so fun. Wish we saw all of you more, but so glad we can check in on blogs. Hope to see more of you guys!
p.s. I'm with you on the moustache thing. Brent and his brothers had a contest this summer and it was Disgusting...
Thans so much for the great summer memories. We miss you guys so much. Cann't wait to see you.
Oh so cute!! What does Jilly's sash say? I'd have to disagree with Rach on one point though--Rangi's stache is NOT coming in sweet. That is the second worst stache I've ever seen. I can't think if the first worst, I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I loved seeing all of those pics!! Jillian looked adorable!! She totally should have won! Glad you're back blogging! Can't wait for your Fall pics!
Your kiddies are so cute!!
I am laughing my head off at the mustache..or as i like to call it..the molestache. miss u guys.
Post a Comment