
First ponytail

First trophy

First time on a jumbo-tron (b-ball closing ceremonies).

first lost front tooth

first time at the botanical gardens

first time breaking the law (she picked a flower at the protected garden!)

First time Livi took a picture (pretty good)
5 comments:
Im pretty sure Jilly can get out of any trouble she would have gotten into with her cute cheeks and ponytail....How can you get mad at a face like that?
Livi lost her front tooth! She looks so cute, Annabelle is so excited for her.
I love all the firsts. That is such a cute idea. The breaking the law is so funny.
Such cute posts... congrats on any and all awards. I have to agree that Jilly's face could melt anyone's heart... Spring break looks like it was a blast... we CAN'T WAIT to be back where the beaches are warm! Oh, and Liv should be a model. She is so beautiful!!
I love the breaking the law one, she looks so much like Rangi to me in that picture. And Jilly in the cleaning cabinet is so cute! They are all so cute.
Post a Comment