
I welcome suckers this big anytime on conference sunday! The kids loved to lick and listen it was awesome!


Why on earth did I let Caroline talk me into buying this $1 Anne Shirley hat for Easter ???

Jillian was thrilled about finding eggs filled with candy !!! It only took a few before she was done hunting and ready to feast!

Caroline begged to go see the Easter Bunny and kept telling me, she promised not to cry! I felt like crying when I realized how long the line was and how bad I got ripped off!


Hope you all had a happy Easter, and if anyone has tips on getting four kids to look at the camera I am paying big money!
1 comment:
You could totally tell whatever it cost to see the Easter Bunny it was worth it to Caroline. She looks so darn cute in that picture. And I'm with Caroline on the Anne Shirley hat too. All the kids look so cute too, even if they won't look at the camera at the same time.
Post a Comment