
Yes, Caroline is FOUR!

I've said it before but she is my
sunshine! 
She is silly and happy and free spirited. My favorite thing in the world is watching her swing, with all her heart, outside the kitchen window. I will be so sad when I look out my window and don't see her swinging and smiling and singing!

Why do I torture myself by making cakes that look beautiful in my mind? Caroline requested a bunny cake (my girls like animals in case you haven't caught on). Of course I can make bunny... when will I learn?

Caroline didn't seem to notice my lack of talent and skill...

Her birthday fell on a Thursday and so we wanted to have her birthday dinner on that day. I figured it would just be our family and I was so surprised and excited when my parents, grandparents and uncle Andrew showed up after battling traffic from OC to be there! It was so fun to have them here for just a regular dinner. Caroline chose chicken nuggets for her birthday dinner, and grandma Cheryl gave her that dress, so cute! Thanks everyone!!!

The next night she chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends.

Rigdon has a found a best friend!

Caroline and her best friend Macie...holding hands (and a barbie) on a roller coaster.

These kids play so great together and have so much fun together! ( we even celebrated two more birthdays here in the next 10 days) FUN!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Lini! Those are such cute fun pics, Im sad I missed out. I am impressed by the bunny cake. All the sister in laws should open up a cake shop.
Happy Birthday Caroline! It looks like she had a lot of fun, I can't believe she is four! Great Job on the cake, too bad we don't live closer to each other and we really could go in to the cake making business(: Rachel has such great ideas!
Happy Birthday Caroline! Loved celebrating with you! It's a good thing we're in the CEC "Club"! I still need to get my card printed! Maybe next Friday?:)
Cute party as always. Caroline is totally a little ray of sunshine.
I finally went private on my blog. Will you email me so I have your address to add you? Thanks, Carolee
cbiehn78@aol.com
SO FUN!! I'm so sad I missed it. Sweet Caroline. I think your cake is super cute Sara! But I don't think you should go into the cake-making business...
Post a Comment